Premium quality blue UV reactive SATA II data cable providing fast and secure data flow This cable utilises a right angle connector on one end and a Straight connector on the other end. The right angle connector uses a latch for positive and space saving HDD connection. The straight connector is compatible with the latest high-end motherboards, which use stacked SATA connectors.
The cable wires are 600mm and shielded with high impedance insulation to ensure all electro magnetic interference (EMI) is blocked out. Resilient blue cable coating protects the wires and can be easily shaped and routed around the case to provide clutter free environment and improved airflow.
When this cable is used with a UV cold cathode (AK-178-UV) the cable illuminates bright blue to create a stunning effect.
• Blue-UV reactive 60cm SATA cable
• Conforms to SATA-II specification (SATA-I backwards compatible)
• Right angle connector with latch for positive device connection
• Compatible with latest high-end motherboards
• EMI shielding
• Flexible and easy to route