Premium quality blue UV reactive SATA II data cable providing fast and secure data flow. Straight connector on the motherboard end and the right angle connector on the HDD end are used for easier cable routing and compatibility with PC chassis design for sideways HDD mounting. Both connectors use latch for positive connection.
The wires are shielded with high impedance insulation to ensure all electro magnetic interference (EMI) is blocked out. Resilient blue cable coating protects the wires and can be easily shaped and routed around the case to provide clutter free environment and improved airflow.
When this cable is used with a UV cold cathode (AK-188-UV) the cable illuminates bright blue to create a stunning effect.
• Blue-UV reactive SATA cable
• Conforms to SATA-II specification (SATA-I backwards compatible)
• Right angle connector with latch for positive device connection
• EMI shielding
• Flexible and easy to route
• Available in 45cm, 60cm and 100cm