Intel approved AK-CC067 uses a high engineered heatsink with a large full height copper core and aluminium fins. The Omni-directional heatsink ensures airflow is directed to all motherboard components located around CPU (like voltage regulators), which is crucial for keeping the system stable and functioning up to full potential. Each aluminium fin splits into two (bi-ped) to double the dissipation area.
An open frame fan provides increased airflow with minimal noise. The PWM fan function ensures the RPM is automatically regulated by the motherboard according to system usage and temperature. This means under normal operating conditions, the CPU fan speed is relatively low maintaining low noise levels. Push pins ensures reliable retention and easy installation.
• Intel approved cooler for LGA115X Core i5 and i7 processors
• Full length copper Ventilated core for rapid heat dissipation
• Automatic fan speed management (PWM)
• Open fan frame design increases air induction
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Intel approved push pins for reliable retention
• High performance thermal interface pre-applied