The lo-noise AK-960E is a high performance heatpipe cooler for Intel LGA775. A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption in conjunction with 3 high capacity copper heatpipes. The fine-fin aluminium heatsink guarantees efficient heat dissipation. The new frame fan design provides maximum ventilation and increased airflow. The fan uses Intel approved power management (PWM), and is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring lo-noise operation. Intel approved push pins provide reliable board retention. High grade thermal compound is pre-applied.
• Three hi-capacity copper heatpipes for heat transportation
• Copper base for maximum heat absorption
• Fine-fin aluminium heatsink gives efficient heat dissipation
• New fan frame design increases air induction
• Approved power management (PWM) lo-noise fan
• Intel reference push pins for reliable retention
• High performance thermal compound is pre-applied